We have 1 session available for this course running in
Sorry there are no
sessions available to apply for online
During your study, you may need financial support and SERC is here to help. Find out more information on student fees and financial support in the Student Finance section.
SERC are now offering the Level 1: Siemens Certified Mechatronic Systems Assistant programme. Mechatronics plays an ever-increasing role in modern technology and the SMSCP provides a comprehensive industry skill certificate.
The main benefits of SMSCP training to manufacturing employers are:
- Well trained, work-ready technical workers
- Certification of workers technical skills
- Cost savings on training and education
- Reduced down-time
- More efficient fault-finding
Units covered are as follows:
- Electrical Components
- Mechanical Components and Electrical Drives
- (Electro) Pneumatics and Hydraulic Control Circuits
- Digital Fundamentals and PLC's