Adult Education - Part-Time Learning
Learning Never Stops at SERC. Each year, more than 9,000 people choose SERC for an adult education course, studying part-time across a range of subjects and levels, including Further and Higher Education qualifications, Higher Level Apprenticeships, Access to University programmes, professional training, and leisure courses.
If you want to return to learn and gain basic qualifications, you can find out about SERC Restart courses here.
If you think university is for you, but you missed out at school, our Access courses are your next step.
If you are looking to get back into education, to catch up on qualifications, to progress at work or to retrain for a new career, our adult education courses are a step towards reaching your goals.
We also offer opportunities for you to expand your horizons or to develop a new hobby.
Did you know you can study for a BSc (Hons) in Business Management which is fully accredited by Liverpool John Moore’s University here at SERC?
SERC has a range of ways to help you access part-time study:
- Support with fees for eligible groups
- Pay options – pay in instalments to make your course more affordable.
- Study and pay by module – making part-time study more manageable.
- Advice on financial help with costs such as childcare
- Affordable study – our annual fees for Higher Education courses are lower than university
- We have specialist funding advisors to help and guide you through your options - our Student Finance team is here to help.
Select a subject below to view a list of the various courses that SERC have to offer.
We provide students with support and guidance, including counselling and mental health, disability support, money management and international student advice.
You can get help and advice from Student Services at any time. Find out what we do and make sure you get the most out your College experience.