- 200g raw prawns small pack coriander, finely chop the stalks and roughly cut the leaves
- 2 x 150g packs straight-to-wok pad Thai noodles
- 85g beansprouts
- 1 egg beaten with a fork juice
- 1 lime plus wedges to serve
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp roasted peanuts, roughly chopped, to serve *be aware of allergens
Dry fry the prawns and coriander in a non-stick frying pan for 1-2 mins until the prawns have turned just pink in colour.
Add the noodles, beansprouts, egg, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar.
Quickly toss together for 1 min more until the egg is just cooked and everything is well mixed.
Remove from the heat, mix in most of the coriander leaves, then divide between 2 bowls.
Scatter with the remaining coriander and the peanuts and serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.