Mexican Bean and Vegetable Chilli
- 1 x 800g tin mixed beans
- 1 x 800g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 x carrots (small cubed)
- 3 x red onions (cut chunky dice)
- 2 x red peppers (cut chunky dice)
- 2 x cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable stock
- Salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
Gently fry off the carrots, onions, peppers and garlic for several minutes on a low heat, add the spices and fry for a few minutes to allow spices to become fragrant.
Add the chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock and cook until vegetables are tender, add the mixed beans and season to taste.
Can be eaten alone but great with wholegrain rice, potato wedges or a wholemeal wrap!
Kcals204 Calories per serving