Fire & Security Career Day
We are hosting a Fire and Security Careers Day to raise awareness of the opportunities for qualifications and careers in the industry, 3.00pm – 7.00pm, Tuesday 7 June at our Lisburn Campus.
Interested in an apprenticeship or career with multiple opportunities
- Discover how to earn up to £40K in a dynamic and diverse industry
- Connect with Employers who are offering employment opportunities
- Tour our industry specialised training facilities
- Boost your career through industry training
- Come and have a go using the latest wireless technology industry products
Robin Hamill, Lecturer in Fire & Security at SERC said, “This is a fantastic opportunity for young people, school leavers, and experienced workers who may be considering a change of career to find out about the qualifications and employment opportunities in an exciting growth industry.
“We are keen to raise awareness of the career opportunities in an industry which people may not have considered. It encompasses fundamentals of electronics, IT and electrical skills, and builds on knowledge that potential students or employees may have already gained at school or in employment.
“The fire and security industry offers highly dynamic and diverse careers and employment roles, for example, field technician, estimating or contract management. There is a recognised skills shortage in the industry and jobs for fully qualified technicians command lucrative salaries.
Book your ticket today!
Download flyer here