Unvented Training and Assessment
The programme will provide an extensive insight into Unvented Hot Water Cylinders and will prepare candidates for end of programme examinations leading to recommendation to Blueflame for certification.
Upon completion of the course the candidate will be able to:
- Recognise the various forms of hot water supplies
- State the functional requirements of Unvented Domestic Hot Water systems
- Design an Unvented system to comply with Part G of the Building Regulations
- Carry out commissioning of an Unvented System State and rectify common causes of faults in an Unvented System
- Unvented installations, standards and regulations
- Understanding various forms of unvented systems
- Water by-laws and other statutory requirements
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Plumbing - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This 2 year course will equip you with the Level 2 outcomes required to match the occupational framework.
Plumbing - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This 2 year course consists of advanced practical tasks to include installation and testing of oil or gas systems, unvented hot water cylinders, heating controls and fault diagnosis.
Plumbing - Skills for Work (Level 2)
This course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the plumbing industry.