Plastering - Skills for Work (Level 2)
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to pursue a career in Plastering.
Course Code: 71483
Duration: 48 Weeks
Plasterers prepare walls and ceilings for decoration and finishing.
You will attend college 2-3 days per week and 1-2 days will be spent on site.
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plastering (Construction) – Solid – (6573-01)
- Safe working practices
- Information, quantities and communicating
- Building methods and construction technology
- Apply plaster materials to external surfaces
- Fix dry lining and plasterboard products to interiors
- Sand and cement screeds
- Produce plaster components
- Apply plaster materials to internal surfaces
- Position and secure fibroud plaster components
- Apply internal and external finishings and lay floor screed; produce and fix fibrous work
5 GCSEs including at least Grade F in English and Maths. However to help you succeed on the course it is preferable if you have a minimum of Grade D in Maths and English.
Applicants will be required to attend for interview and undertake a skills test before entry to the course can be guaranteed.
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Plastering - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to develop a career in plastering.
Plastering - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to further develop a career in plastering.
Level 3 Diploma in Plastering - Solid
This Level 3 qualification is a progression on from Level 2 and will equip you with more in depth knowledge of the trade.