Manual Handling Training
This course is aimed at employees who may need to carry out manual handling risk assessments.
This course is aimed at employees who may need to carry out manual handling risk assessments:
- Principles of loss control
- Health and safety law
- The manual handling operations regulations
- The structure and function of the spine and impact of poor posture
- Efficient movement principles, dual lifting
- Application of efficient movement principles in a variety of manual handling situations
- Training in manual handling
- Theoretical and practical assessment of delegate understanding
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
This is the most popular and recognised Health and Safety qualification of its kind. It will provide learners with the industry knowledge to identify, evaluate and control a wide range of workplace hazards.
Level 2 Certificate In Managing Safely
This will equip candidates with the knowledge needed to communicate with other managers, staff, trade unions, suppliers and enforcement officers on health and safety issues.
Level 2 Working Safely
Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding of health and safety.