Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
Modules may include:
- The promotion of children's and young people's positive behaviour.
- Developing professional relationships with children and young people.
- Promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people.
- Engage in personal development in health and social care or children's and young people's settings.
- Option units commensurate with job role eg, Literacy and Numeracy Support, Supporting disabled children, Supporting children with behaviour and emotional and social development needs etc. To be agreed after initial assessment and clarification of job role.
- Secure a work placement/job in a school to complete the competency based assessment element of this qualification. Provide letter from school stating offer to placement and acceptance of current Access NI status.
- Have current (last 2 years) Access NI enhanced Certificate
- Have completed CCEA Level 3 Certificate in Classroom Assistants and be able to provide certificate
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
OCR Level 4 Award In the Internal Quality Assurance Of The Assessment Processes & Practice
This qualification is intended for those who maintain the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre.
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management
The Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management is designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Level 3 Certificate for Classroom Assistants
This course is suitable if you wish to work as a classroom assistant in a school setting.