Level 3 Diploma in Property: Residential Property Letting & Management (4401-32)
This course has been developed for learners who are currently working in support/supervisory roles in residential sales/management and allows them to take a qualification that recognises their current skills and knowledge.
This 1 year stand-alone course is the equivalent to 2 A levels. Through this course you will learn about a range of residential property related topics.
Subjects studied may include:
- The key legislation, guidelines and codes of practice in residential sales
- Methods and strategies for reducing risks to health and safety in the workplace
- Methods and strategies for maintaining the security of individuals and properties
- The core professional values and skills set required in selling property
- Methodologies and strategies for matching and promoting properties
- Mastering social media and new technology in marketing and selling properties
- Negotiating the sale of property in Northern Ireland
- Implementing and reviewing key marketing activities
- Standards of professional conduct and how to provide accompanied viewings of properties
- Market appraisals and offering expert advice on the presentation of properties
- How to obtain instructions and agree marketing activities
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Liverpool John Moores University BA Business Studies
The BA (Hons) Business Studies Degree programme is designed to equip students with the necessary skills to enter into the general business environment on completion of the programme of study. This programme is delivered on a full-time basis over a period of 3 years.
ATI Level 5 Diploma for Accounting Technicians
The Level 5 Diploma is the 2nd year of the ATI (Accounting Technicians Ireland) qualification.
Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Business
This course prepares you for a range of higher education programmes or employment in the wider Business sector