Level 2 Diploma In Bricklaying
This two year Further Education course provides the skills and underpinning knowledge you need to become recognised as a bricklayer.
Course Code: 78018
Duration: 34 Weeks
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Optional Units
MODULES MAY INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of information, quantities and communicating with others
- Knowledge of building methods and construction technology
- Know how to carry out safe working practices in construction
- Know how to build cavity walling forming masonry structures
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Bricklaying - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This Level 2 course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to pursue a career in Bricklaying
Bricklaying - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This 2 year course is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge to further develop a career in Bricklaying. 1-2 Days a week will be spent in college and 2-3 days will be spent on site with an employer.
Bricklaying - Skills for Work (Level 2)
This 2 year course is designed to equip you with the skills to pursue a lifelong career in Bricklaying.