Land Based Technology - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This Apprenticeship deals with the maintenance and repair of a range of mechanised equipment used in agriculture and other land-based industries.
Course Code: 71820
Duration: 48 Weeks
This Level 3 Apprenticeship is aimed at those who are wanting to progress from Level 2 and who already have some experience in Land based technology. This course will develop your skills to move into a more senior, or management role in land based technology or higher level training.
IMI L3 Diploma in Work-based Land-based Engineering Operations
Some of the modules covered may include:
- Land-based Engineering operations - Service and Repair Engines and Components
- Understanding Health, Safety and welfare in the workplace
- Service and Repair Hydraulic systems and components on Land-based equipment
- Understanding Land-based Vehicle Chassis Systems
- Understanding and Servicing Mechanical Power Transmission Systems
- Undertake and review work related experience in the Land-based industries
- Inspect and test land-based machinery and equipment
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Competence
This qualification is designed to develop individual’s knowledge and application of diagnosing and rectifying vehicle system faults.
Construction Plant Maintenance - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This 2 year course will equip you with the skills needed to become a construction plant mechanic involved in the service and maintenance of equipment used on construction sites.
Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (Light Vehicle) - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This course is offered with Light Vehicle Repair or Heavy Vehicle Repair options.