Electrical Installation - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
Within this 4 year course you will have the opportunity of working with an employer in addition to attending the college. You will achieve all the Level 3 outcomes required to match the occupational framework. You will also have the opportunity to participate in the national and international heats of Skillbuild competitions and the SPARKS UK competitions.
- Health and Safety Legislations, Practices and Procedures
- Environmental Legislation, Working Practices and the principles of environmental technology
- Practices and Procedures for overseeing and organising the work environment
- Preparation and installation of wiring systems and electrotechnical equipment in buildings structures and the environment
- Electrical inspection, testing and commissioning
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Electrical principles associated with the design, building, installation and maintenance of electrical equipment and systems
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures)
You will develop the practical skills and knowledge essential to employment within the Electrical industry. You will achieve all the Level 2 outcomes required to match the occupational framework.
Electrical Engineering - Skills for Work (Level 2)
This course is designed to prepare you for a career in the electrical engineering and electrical installation industry.
Fire and Security Systems - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
Security and fire systems installers fit and service electronic systems that detect intruders and fire, and control access to buildings or sites electronically.