C&G Level 4 Diploma in the Principles of Hospitality Management
Units to be studied:
- Understanding leadership and management in hospitality organisations
- Understand the market in which an organisation operates
- Understanding how to comply with legal and regulatory, requirements within hospitality organisations
- Understand how to maximise the efficient use of physical resources
- Understand how to develop hospitality teams
- Understand how to manage the provision of customer service in hospitality organisations
- Principles of food and beverage operations management
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
Contact Hours Per Week
18 hours contact time to include practical classes, lectures, workshops and tutorials
Mandatory Additional Study
Maximum 18 hours per week average over the academic year
6 hours maximum studying and preparing assessments in your own time per week, including use of
- Level 3 Qualification in Hospitality or related area.
- Significant Industry experience e.g. Deputy Head/ Supervisor within the Industry
English Language Requirements for International students:
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum of 5.5 in all skills)
- PTE 51 Or an approved equivalent test in English
Equivalent qualifications include:
- Grade C (or above) in GCSE English
- Successfully completion of a Level 3 Vocational Programme with assessments completed in English Language
- Essential Skills in Literacy (Level 2)
- ESOL Level 2
Tier 4 Students:
- SERC will only accept a Secure English Language Test (SELT) for issuing a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Successful completion of the admissions process
Provide evidence of ability to undertake the programme by meeting the requirements for the accreditation of prior experiential learning. Further details on APEL can be found in the admissions section.
How will I be assessed and given feedback?
Where will it take me?
How will it make me more employable?
If you have just completed your A-Levels, Higher Education is most likely the option for you. HE usually covers HNC, HND & Foundation Degree level of courses including our Higher Level Apprenticeships.Explore Higher Education
Level 3 NVQ Professional Cookery - Patisserie and Confectionary
This course is suitable if you wish to pursue a career in advanced patisserie
Catering - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This course aims to provide realistic training in food preparation for the industry at a basic level.
Catering - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This course is aimed at those who have achieved a Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Professional Cookery