Business Administration - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
The qualification will provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your skills and knowledge needed for a career in business and administration.
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
Modules may include:
- Carrying out your responsibilities at work
- Working within your business environment
- In addition, you will complete further optional units in order to suit your Employment position.
- Ensuring your own actions reduce risks to health and safety
- Managing customer relations
- Managing diary systems
- Operating office equipment
- Organising and supporting meetings
- Researching and reporting information
- Producing documents
- Working effectively with other people
You will also work towards a Personal Development Qualification and will be involved in a range of activities, designed to improve your employability.
You will be required to complete Essential Skills in Literacy and Numeracy or ICT if you do not have a GCSE grade C or above in English or Maths or Computing.
If you have just completed your GCSEs, Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Business Administration - Skills for Work (Level 2)
This programme aims to prepare students for employment within the administration environment
Business Administration - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This course is a work-oriented qualification for those who undertake administration activities.
Level 2 Traineeship in Business Administration
This course will give you all of the skills necessary to start working in the Administration aspect of the Business industry.