At SERC we understand that your business needs highly skilled individuals to help you innovate and grow. You need to upskill your existing employees and attract talented new staff as well as developing new ways of working smarter and getting the most out of your budget.At SERC we can help your business:
- Develop technology for business growth
- Upskill existing employees
- Develop new products, services or markets
- Innovate existing products, services or processes
- Employ the right people
The courses we offer are endorsed by bodies such as Siemens, Microsoft, Logic, NEBOSH and City & Guilds. , SERC’s 5000 business clients include Camlin Technologies, Royal Mail, Magellan Aerospace, Huhtamaki, Hastings Hotels, Autism Initiatives, CCP Gransden and Harvey Group to name but a few!
The courses we offer are endorsed by bodies such as Siemens, Microsoft, Logic, NEBOSH and City & Guilds. , SERC’s 5000 business clients include Camlin Technologies, Royal Mail, Magellan Aerospace, Huhtamaki, Hastings Hotels, Autism Initiatives, CCP Gransden and Harvey Group to name but a few!<
For more information contact us on 028 9262 6760 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skill Up – The Flexible Skills Fund - Free Training Courses
The Flexible Skills Fund has been established to help upskill and reskill individuals to meet the needs of the economy as we emerge from the pandemic and continue to grow the Economy beyond it.
Gain Recognised Qualifications
The Flexible Skills fund is designed to boost participation in lifelong learning and reduce key skills imbalances in areas where there are skills shortages. Funded by the Department for the Economy, The Flexible Skills Fund offers the opportunity for candidates to gain recognised qualifications in a variety of subject areas.
Courses are fully funded so there is no cost to you.
Who is Eligible?
The Flexible Skills Fund programme is accessible to all groups, those in employment and those unemployed. The programme seeks to encourage participants from various socio-economic, academic and non-academic backgrounds. Participants are able to avail of free courses and accredited qualifications, which will improve their skills, benefitting their employment opportunities and enhancing Northern Ireland’s continuously growing and diversifying economy.
The following eligibility criteria applies to all potential participants:
- over 18 years of age;
- eligible to work in Northern Ireland;
- ‘settled’ in Northern Ireland, and has been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least three years; or
- is a person who has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK.
Participants should be best placed to achieve the qualification therefore they should undertake no more than two Flexible Skills Fund courses at any one time.
Check out our latest opportunities below.
Places are Limited
Make an application for your desired course as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions about the programme, please contact Debbie Scott by emailing: DScott@serc.ac.uk
You need to upskill your existing employees and attract talented new staff.
- We have vast experience of working across all sectors
- We have highly skilled professional and technical staff
- We have state of the art industry standard equipment
- 98% of our customers are satisfied or very satisfied with the support we have provided
- We are the Northern Ireland Further Education hub for Construction and Engineering Skills
- ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation on a number of our Industry Standard courses
- We have access to a number of funded programmes to help support business