SERC Graduate Programmes provide an opportunity for graduates to enhance their professional skills and further their career prospects.
If you are a graduate and are looking to progress your career, then one of our programmes could be for you. It doesn't matter when you graduated. As long as you are a highly motivated individual with career aspirations, then we want to hear from you.
Click below to learn more:
Every year we work with local businesses and individuals to develop employment opportunities and support growth in the local economy.
- We are Northern Ireland’s TOP PERFORMING college! *
- SERC came top in the National Student Survey (NSS) in 2020
- 95% Student Satisfaction rate
- 94% Achievement rate
- 90% of students agree that SERC’s facilities and resources helped them learn.
- Our courses are recognised and valued qualifications, equipping the NEXT GENERATION of Professionals to enter the workforce and support a growing economy.
- In addition to teaching qualifications, SERC staff also have professional qualifications and often provide specialist training to industry.
And so much more!!!
*Department for the Economy NI published Success Results.
SERC Graduate Programmes are funded by The Flexible Skills Fund programme. Which is accessible to all groups, those in employment and those unemployed. The programme will seek to encourage participants from various socio-economic, academic and non-academic backgrounds. Participants will be able to avail of free courses and accredited qualifications, which will improve their skills, benefitting their employment opportunities and enhancing Northern Ireland’s continuously growing and diversifying economy.
- over 18 years of age;
- eligible to work in Northern Ireland;
- ‘settled’ in Northern Ireland, and has been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least three years; or
- is a person who has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK.
- Hold at Least a Level 5 qualification or higher
- Some programmes may require enhanced criteria. Click links above for more information.
At SERC we understand that your business needs highly skilled individuals to help you innovate and grow. You need to upskill your existing employees and attract talented new staff as well as developing new ways of working smarter.
- Graduates have fresh skills and ideas which they can apply to your business to help it grow. While they may not have all the experience of working in industry, what they can do is bring innovation, new thinking and energy into your business.
- By employing a graduate, you will see a return on your investment for your company. By creating an opportunity for you to develop long term solutions to existing problems built on a foundation of development and research. Graduates bring enthusiasm and new thinking into your business and can give your organisation the edge. Graduates can challenge existing process and develop smarter ways of delivery key aims.
- Demonstrate your commitment to investing in new talent and developing their skills. This will increase the reputation of your business amongst customers, suppliers, peers and employees and will show your business is forward thinking.
- Take the time and expense out of recruiting new employees. Through SERC Graduate Programmes, we will work with you to find a graduate who is aligned to your business needs. We will recruit and interview the graduates, ensuring you have a high calibre of candidate. The placement process can act as a trial period of employment, allowing you to assess the graduate and offering them a position upon completion of the programme.
Interested in finding out more about SERC Graduate Programmes?
Contact: Debbie Scott, Programme Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org