Solar Hot Water Training and Assessment
This regulated QCF qualification is for learners that wish to demonstrate their knowledge in the Installation and Maintenance of Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems.
- Know the health and safety risks and safe systems of work associated with solar thermal hot water system installation work
- Know the requirements of relevant regulations/standards relating to practical installation, testing and commissioning activities for solar thermal hot water system installation work
- Know the types and layouts of solar thermal hot water system
- Know the purpose of components used within solar thermal hot water system installations
- Know the types and key operating principles of solar collectors
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
Plumbing - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This 2 year course will equip you with the Level 2 outcomes required to match the occupational framework.
Plumbing - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This 2 year course consists of advanced practical tasks to include installation and testing of oil or gas systems, unvented hot water cylinders, heating controls and fault diagnosis.
Plumbing - Skills for Work (Level 2)
This course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the plumbing industry.