This course provides an introduction to Construction Skills for anyone interested in taking the first step to a career within the Construction Sector.
You will spend your time in college developing your skills and practical abilities within our state of the art workshops. You will be required to attend for 21 hours per week.
Topics may include:
- Developing Carpentry and Joinery Skills
- Developing Brickwork Skills
- Developing Plastering Skills
- Introducing Plumbing Skills
- Developing Motor Skills
- Developing Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Skills
- Introducing Electrical Skills