The course has been designed to support engineers in more senior roles in the electronic security and emergency systems industry e.g. Project/Contract Managers, Technician Engineers/Senior installation Engineers and Supervisors, Sales Engineers, Commercial Managers, Site/Workshop Managers.
On this Apprenticeship, you could be installing fire or security systems and rigging them to control panels; testing systems; explaining to customers how to use the system; and repairing faulty systems.
Some of the units covered may include:
- Audit Electronic Security and Emergency Systems
- Test and Confirm operation of electronic security and emergency systems
- Diagnose and rectify faults on electronic security and emergency systems
- Provide Leadership for your team
- Control contract work for electronic security and emergency systems