You will achieve all the Level 3 outcomes required to match the occupational framework.
This 2 year course consists of advanced practical tasks to include installation and testing of oil or gas systems, unvented hot water cylinders, heating controls and fault diagnosis.
Subjects studied will include:
- Servicing complex domestic plumbing systems
- Planning complex domestic plumbing systems
- Installing domestic oil heating systems
- Complex cold water systems
- Domestic gas supply systems
- Renewable technologies
- System design
- Solar hot water
- Flue gas analysing