We have 1 session available for this course running in
Sorry there are no
sessions available to apply for online
During your study, you may need financial support and SERC is here to help. Find out more information on student fees and financial support in the Student Finance section.
Plasterers prepare walls and ceilings for decoration and finishing.
You will attend college 2-3 days per week and 1-2 days will be spent on site.
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plastering (Construction) – Solid – (6573-01)
Subjects studies will include:
- Safe working practices
- Information, quantities and communicating
- Building methods and construction technology
- Apply plaster materials to external surfaces
- Fix dry lining and plasterboard products to interiors
- Sand and cement screeds
- Produce plaster components
- Apply plaster materials to internal surfaces
- Position and secure fibroud plaster components
- Apply internal and external finishings and lay floor screed; produce and fix fibrous work