We have 1 session available for this course running in
Sorry there are no
sessions available to apply for online
During your study, you may need financial support and SERC is here to help. Find out more information on student fees and financial support in the Student Finance section.
This course is for heating and plumbing installers who need to gain the knowledge of the Water Regulations (1999) before applying to join their local water authorities “Water Industry Approved Plumber Scheme”, one of the plumbing competent person schemes (CPS) or Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) registration bodies.
The following areas may be covered:
- Water regulations interpretation and definitions
- Requirements, design and installation
- Hot and cold water services
- Materials and substances
- Backflow and contamination prevention
- Flushing devices
- Sanitary appliances; both internal and external