We have 2 sessions available for this course running in
Sorry there are no
sessions available to apply for online
During your study, you may need financial support and SERC is here to help. Find out more information on student fees and financial support in the Student Finance section.
On this Level 3 Hairdressing course you will develop artistic flair and gain insight into supervisory roles within salons. All skills are at an advanced level.
Modules studied may include:
- Creatively style and dress hair
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Creatively colour and lighten hair
- Provide client consultation services
- Hair colour correction services
- Develop, enhance and evaluate your creative hairdressing skills
- Cut men's hairstyles
If you are a full-time student you will be required to attend essential skills in Literacy, Numeracy and IT if you do not have a GCSE grade C or above in English, Maths and IT.
The full-time course will be timetabled over 21 hours per week ie - 15 hours of vocational classes, 3 hours per week employability training and 3 hours per week Essential skills Literacy, Numeracy and ICT.
For further information please contact Judith Magill at email@example.com for Bangor and Denise McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org for Lisburn.