Level 3 Motor Sport Engineering
This Level 3 Motor sport Engineering course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the Motorsport Engineering Industry.
Course Code: 78343
Duration: 34 Weeks
This Level 3 Motor Sport Engineering course is equivalent to A Levels and runs for 2 years. It is made up of two qualifications.
There is an attendance commitment requirement of 15 hours per week.
IMI Level 3 Extended Diploma in Motorsport Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
Modules may include:
- Diagnosing and Rectifying Motorsport Chassis System and Electrical/Electronic Equipment Faults
- Setting up & Inspecting a Motorsport Vehicle during Competition
- Diagnosing and Rectifying Motorsport Engines and Transmissions
- Vehicle Maths
- Vehicle Science
and an EAL Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Engineering Technologies
Modules may include:
- Engineering and Environmental Health & Safety
- Fabrication and Welding Principles
- General engineering maintenance techniques
- Metal inert gas, metal active gas (MIG/MAG) Welding
- Producing sheet metal fabrications
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Competence
This qualification is designed to develop individual’s knowledge and application of diagnosing and rectifying vehicle system faults.
C&G Level 4 Certificate In Advanced Automotive Diagnostic Techniques
This qualification is aimed at people who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills of diagnosing and rectifying vehicle system faults and to develop their capacity to meet customer needs in relation to their vehicle and their rights and responsibilities.
Construction Plant Maintenance - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This 2 year course will equip you with the skills needed to become a construction plant mechanic involved in the service and maintenance of equipment used on construction sites.