We have 1 session available for this course running in
Sorry there are no
sessions available to apply for online
During your study, you may need financial support and SERC is here to help. Find out more information on student fees and financial support in the Student Finance section.
This qualification is suitable if you are aspiring to hold an engineer position in the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry.
Some units covered within this Level 3 Course are:
- Applying Scientific Principles to Practical RAC and HP Systems
- Commissioning and Troubleshooting Complex RAC and HP systems
- Electrical Power and Control for RAC and HP systems
- Work Planning and Organisation for RAC and HP Systems
- Career awareness in building services engineering
- Complex RAC and HP Systems