This qualification is suitable if you are aspiring to hold an engineer position in the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry.
Some units covered within this Level 3 Course are:
- Applying Scientific Principles to Practical RAC and HP Systems
- Commissioning and Troubleshooting Complex RAC and HP systems
- Electrical Power and Control for RAC and HP systems
- Work Planning and Organisation for RAC and HP Systems
- Career awareness in building services engineering
- Complex RAC and HP Systems