Level 3 Extended Diploma in Music Technology
1-year top-up course available to students who have successfully completed a BTEC Level 3 90-Credit Diploma in Music Technology. Equivalent to 3 A levels.
Course Code: 70752
Duration: 34 Weeks
• Planning & Delivering a Music Product (studio recording & production major project)
• Concert Staging and Production
• Sound Creation and Manipulation
• Music Technology in Performance
• Music Project
• Acoustics For Musicians
• Listening Skills for Music Technology
• The Music Freelance World
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Level 2 First Diploma in Music
This one year course will give you the basics in music and is a good introduction to the music industry.
Pearson BTEC HND in Music (QCF)
This course has been designed to meet the growing demand for expertise in the areas of music and music technology and can lead to careers in the music industry.
Level 3 Extended Diploma in Music
This level 3, 1 year top up course prepares you for a career in the music industry