This 1 year stand-alone course is the equivalent to 2 A levels. Through this course you will learn about a range of residential property related topics.
Subjects studied may include:
• The key legislation, guidelines and codes of practice in residential sales
• Methods and strategies for reducing risks to health and safety in the workplace
• Methods and strategies for maintaining the security of individuals and properties
• The core professional values and skills set required in selling property
• Methodologies and strategies for matching and promoting properties
• Mastering social media and new technology in marketing and selling properties
• Negotiating the sale of property in Northern Ireland
• Implementing and reviewing key marketing activities
• Standards of professional conduct and how to provide accompanied viewings of properties
• Market appraisals and offering expert advice on the presentation of properties
• How to obtain instructions and agree marketing activities
You need to secure a work placement in an Estate Agency setting to complete the competency based assessment element of this qualification.