Level 3 Certificate in Human Resources Practice
This course provides a firm foundation in all areas of HR. It will help you develop essential HR skills and give you the confidence to be more effective at work and add value to your HR function.
This foundation level qualification is ideal for HR professionals wishing to acquire a wide range of relevant, practical skills and a professional qualification to further their career within HR
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
This qualification is recommended for those who are:
new to HR or want to gain a role in HR
working in an HR support role and wishing to develop their knowledge and skills
Looking to further their HR career with a professional qualification.
On successful completion of the qualification, you will:
- Have a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours required of an HR professional
- Know how HR activities support your organisation’s strategy
- Be able to record, analyse and use HR information
- Be able to identify and understand the factors which affect your organisation's recruitment and selection policies
- Have an understanding of the fundamentals of employment law
- Understand the purpose and processes of performance and reward management
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Liverpool John Moores University BA Business Studies
The BA (Hons) Business Studies Degree programme is designed to equip students with the necessary skills to enter into the general business environment on completion of the programme of study. This programme is delivered on a full-time basis over a period of 3 years.
ATI Level 5 Diploma for Accounting Technicians
The Level 5 Diploma is the 2nd year of the ATI (Accounting Technicians Ireland) qualification.
Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Business
This course prepares you for a range of higher education programmes or employment in the wider Business sector