Level 3 Award in Electrically Propelled Vehicle Repair and Replacement
This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to work safely in and around the vehicle's high and low voltage electrical system and electric drive train system whilst carrying out repairs or maintenance.
- Know about Electrically propelled vehicle system components and operation
- Understand the hazards surrounding Electrically propelled vehicles
- Know how to reduce the risks to yourself and others when working on Electrically propelled vehicles
- Know how to safely prepare the vehicle in order to carry out maintenance and repair activities on Electrically propelled vehicles
- Be able to work safely on an electrically propelled vehicle
- Be able to use information to carry out the task
- Be able to use appropriate tools and equipment
- Know how to carry out repairs on High energy electrical systems
- Be able to carry out repairs on High energy electrical systems
- Be able to record information and make suitable recommendations
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Competence
This qualification is designed to develop individual’s knowledge and application of diagnosing and rectifying vehicle system faults.
C&G Level 4 Certificate In Advanced Automotive Diagnostic Techniques
This qualification is aimed at people who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills of diagnosing and rectifying vehicle system faults and to develop their capacity to meet customer needs in relation to their vehicle and their rights and responsibilities.
Construction Plant Maintenance - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This 2 year course will equip you with the skills needed to become a construction plant mechanic involved in the service and maintenance of equipment used on construction sites.