We have 1 session available for this course running in
Sorry there are no
sessions available to apply for online
During your study, you may need financial support and SERC is here to help. Find out more information on student fees and financial support in the Student Finance section.
The objective of this qualification is to provide learners with the skills and design practices needed for the industry. The qualification provides flexibility and choice in the delivery of units and provides learners with the opportunity to specialise in preferred areas of interior design.
Units may include :
- Preparation for Employment and Self-employment in the Creative and Cultural Industries
- Design Project
- Design inspiration : The Role of the Interior Designer
- Exploring and evaluating Drawing and interior design ideas
- Interior Design : Creative Lighting
- Use materials to create and present final interior design work