We have 2 sessions available for this course running in
Sorry there are no
sessions available to apply for online
During your study, you may need financial support and SERC is here to help. Find out more information on student fees and financial support in the Student Finance section.
Having already completed your Level 2, this course will give you all of the skills necessary to continue your training in the catering industry. Your main qualification will be a Level 3 in Professional Cookery.
The modules will include:
You will need to be employed with an organisation which pays your wages and has given you a contract of employment. You will develop your skills in the workplace which will give you an edge when looking for progression in employment and your career.
- Maintain Food Safety when preparing and storing and cooking food
- Contribute to the control of resources
- Prepare meat for complex dishes
- Cook and finish complex fish dishes
- Cook and finish complex soups