Level 2 is ideal if you are working in building maintenance, specialising in insulation and/or building treatments and have some relevant knowledge and skills, usually from a role where you've been supervised.
This Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Insulation and Building Treatments include the following units:
- Confirming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing resources in the workplace
- Installing External Wall Insulation in the workplace
- Installing Draught-proofing to openings in the workplace
- Installing internal insulation to Walls, Floors or ceilings in the workplace