The Level 2 Diploma in Site Carpentry is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of people, enabling them to work in the industry in their chosen craft. Carpenters and joiners make and install wooden structures, fittings and furniture
It has been specifically developed for delivery in a training environment using simulated conditions, and the test(s) are based on the learner showing what they can do as an individual through the completion of all the requirements of the qualification.
There is an attendance commitment requirement of 15 hours per week for full-time and 7 hours per week for part-time.
- Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
- Carry out first fix frames, partitions and stairs
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Carry out carpentry maintenance
- Set up and operate a circular saw