Level 2 Diploma In Refrigeration. Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems
This Level 2 course will suit you if you are working, or looking to work, in the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry and have some relevant knowledge and skills, usually from a role where you've been supervised.
Course Code: 70601
Duration: 31 to 34 Weeks
Modules may include:
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
- Handling fluorinated gases and ozone-depleting substances category I personnel
- Understand how to communicate with others within Building Services Engineering
- Install and Commission RAC and HP Systems
- Functions and Features of RAC and HP Systems
- Electrical Systems for RAC and HP systems
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Level 3 In Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
This qualification is suitable if you are aspiring to an engineer position in the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry.
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This course will prepare you to enter the refrigeration industry and/or air-conditioning industry and equally to Level 3.
Air Conditioning - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the air conditioning industry.