Designed for students who may wish to work in agricultural engineering, this course provides an underpinning knowledge of the theory whilst also providing opportunities to practise the skills learnt.
You will learn about the principles of mechanical engineering, health and safety and be able to service machinery in line with the specifications laid out by the manufacturer.
IMI L2 Diploma in Work Based Land Based Engineering Operations
- Land based engineering operations - applying mechanical principles
- Land based engineering operations - understand how to use, service and maintain tools and equipment
- Land based engineering operations - material preparation, shaping and assembling
- Monitor and maintain health and safety in a land based engineering work area
- Land based engineering operations - carry out servicing and maintenance on land based equipment
- Land based engineering operations - service and repair engines and components
- Introduction to land based machinery operations