Land Based Engineering - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This Apprenticeship deals with the maintenance and repair of a range of mechanised equipment used in agriculture and other land based industries.
Modules may include:
- Land based Engineering Operations - Applying Mechanical Principles
- Land based Engineering Operations - Understand how to Use, Service and Maintain Tools and Equipment
- Land based Engineering Operations - Material Preparation, Shaping and Assembling
- Monitor and Maintain Health and Safety in a Land-based Engineering Work Area
- Land based Engineering Operations - Carry out servicing and maintenance on land based equipment
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Competence
This qualification is designed to develop individual’s knowledge and application of diagnosing and rectifying vehicle system faults.
C&G Level 4 Certificate In Advanced Automotive Diagnostic Techniques
This qualification is aimed at people who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills of diagnosing and rectifying vehicle system faults and to develop their capacity to meet customer needs in relation to their vehicle and their rights and responsibilities.
Construction Plant Maintenance - Apprenticeship NI (Level 2)
This 2 year course will equip you with the skills needed to become a construction plant mechanic involved in the service and maintenance of equipment used on construction sites.