Students will need to provide the following in order to be considered:
- Copies of all qualifications for verification
- Valid form of identification
- Valid form of Birth certificate (verification of age)
- Need Access NI checked before taking up their employment
- Must be employed from day one with registered Adult Health and Social care organisation and have a minimum of 21 hours per week in employment.
- Employer must be agreeable to contractual arrangement with Training Organisation within SERC and must have employer liability & public liability insurance.
Students who have not already obtained GCSEs at grade C or above in English, Maths & ICT will be required to undertake Essential Skills Literacy, Numeracy and ICT at level 1.
Access NI clearance will need to be processed for each student at a cost of £33 (If not already have one done and is valid within the year)