Catering - Apprenticeship NI (Level 3)
This course is aimed at those who have achieved a Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Professional Cookery
- Maintain the health hygiene, safety and security of the working environment
- Develop Product working relationships with colleagues
- Maintain Food Safety when storing preparing and cooking food.
- Prepare Poultry for Complex dishes
- Cook and finish complex poultry dishes
- Prepare Meat for Complex dishes
- Cook and finish complex meat dishes
- Prepare Fish for complex dishes
- Cook and finish complex fish dishes
- Prepare Shell fish for complex dishes
- Prepare Cook and finish complex shell fish dishes
- Cook and finish complex vegetable dishes
- Prepare Cook and Finish dressing and cold sauces
- Prepare Cook and Finish complex soups
- Prepare Cook and Finish cold desserts
You will also work towards a Personal Development qualification and will be involved in a range of activities, designed to improve your employability.
This practical programme is aimed at developing skills through food preparation and service in a realistic fine dining environment.
The course content includes preparation and cooking of complex soups, sauces and dressings, fish and shell fish, meat, poultry, game and offal dishes; there are also elements of patisserie and confectionary included in the course content.
Sorry you cannot currently apply online for this course.
If you have just completed your GCSEs Further Education is most likely the option for you. FE covers qualifications from entry to higher level qualifications such as Awards, Certificates, Diplomas, NVQ, BTEC and Apprenticeships.Explore Further Education
Level 3 NVQ Professional Cookery - Patisserie and Confectionary
This course is suitable if you wish to pursue a career in advanced patisserie
Catering - Apprenticeship (Level 2)
This course aims to provide realistic training in food preparation for the industry at a basic level.
Ulster University Foundation Degree In Tourism, Hospitality and Events
This course offers exciting, modern and engaging content, embracing all three industries. It provides students with the opportunity to appreciate the symbiotic relationship that binds tourism, hospitality and events, while simultaneously acquiring a balanced mix of academic and practical skills.