Internal and external assessment based assignment based.
* Tutor assessment of candidate portfolio evidencing minimum assessment requirements.
* Two internally assessed assignments (3000, 3500)
* One externally assessed Case Review (3000, 3500)
This Qualification is made up of one mandatory unit which has seven learning outcomes:
1. Work safely, legally and ethically as a counsellor using the CBT approach.
2. Use the CBT framework to structure the therapeutic relationship.
3. Integrate understanding of diversity in CBT work.
4. Use a coherent CBT approach to work with individual clients and their needs.
5. Work with self awareness as a counsellor using the CBT approach.
6. Use CBT theory, research and techniques coherently within counselling work
7. Monitor and maintain professional effectiveness as a counsellor using the CBT approach.