CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
The programme is designed to enhance the candidate’s knowledge and application of leadership and management and will contain a work based project. Participating on the programme will help candidates develop skills such as strategic planning, creating and delivering operational plans, managing projects, leading and managing teams, managing change, and development of leadership skills.
Course Code: 78471
Duration: 18 to 33 Weeks
Candidates will complete the following modules:
- 5001: Personal development as a leader and a manager.
- 5013: Leadership Practice
- 5009: Project Development and Control
- 5007: Organisational financial management
- 5005: Meeting stakeholder need
- 5006: Conducting a management project
The programme will be delivered over one full day every 4 weeks approximately commencing 24 Jan 18 and concluding Dec 18.
Candidates on the programme will be required to complete the following:
- To have an organisational mentor aligned to support them throughout their learning journey
- To complete a work based project which will drive measurable outcomes for their organisations
Contact Hours per week:
7 hours contact time to include practical classes, lectures, workshops or tutorials every 4 weeks. In addition to class time, candidates will be allocated an academic mentor to assist them on their learning journey.
A further 4 hours per week maximum studying and preparing assessments
General Entry Requirements:
- While there are no formal entry requirements for this programme, candidates are required to demonstrate that they have been in a leadership and management position for at least three years within a public, private or voluntary organisation. The programme is applicable to professional managers from all sectors - the private, public or third sector - and all sizes of organisation.
English Language Requirements for International students:
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum of 5.5 in all skills)
- PTE 51 Or an approved equivalent test in English
Equivalent qualifications include:
- Grade C (or above) in GCSE English
- Successfully completion of a Level 3 Vocational Programme with assessments completed in English Language
- Essential Skills in Literacy (Level 2)
- ESOL Level 2
Tier 4 Students:
- SERC will only accept a Secure English Language Test (SELT) for issuing a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Successful completion of the admissions process
- Provide evidence of ability to undertake the programme by meeting the requirements for the accreditation of prior experiential learning. Further details on APEL can be found in the admissions section.
How will I be assessed and given feedback?
Where will it take me?
How will it make me more employable?
If you have just completed your A-Levels Higher Education is most likely the option for you. HE usually covers HNC, HND, Foundation Degree level of courses including our Higher Level Apprenticeships.Explore Higher Education
Liverpool John Moores University BA Business Studies
The BA (Hons) Business Studies Degree programme is designed to equip students with the necessary skills to enter into the general business environment on completion of the programme of study. This programme is delivered on a full-time basis over a period of 3 years.
ATI Level 5 Diploma for Accounting Technicians
The Level 5 Diploma is the 2nd year of the ATI (Accounting Technicians Ireland) qualification.
Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Business
This course prepares you for a range of higher education programmes or employment in the wider Business sector