This 2 year course is the equivalent to 1 A Level and will be delivered over 7 hours per week.
This course will give you the opportunity to take on further responsibilities within the workplace at a Supervisory Level, enhance your skills to gain Promotion or expand abilities to take on new challenges
Modules you will study may include:
• Carrying out your responsibilities at work
• Working within your business environment
In addition, there will be 3 optional units from a range of 23 available units.
• Ensuring your own actions reduce risks to health and safety
• Managing customer relations
• Managing diary systems
• Operating office equipment
• Organising and supporting meetings
• Researching and reporting information
• Producing documents
• Working effectively with other people
• Organise events
You will also work towards a Personal Development qualification and will be involved in a range of activities, designed to improve your employability.
You will be required to complete Essential Skills in Literacy, Numeracy or ICT if you do not have a GCSE grade C in English or Maths or Computing.