Bricklayers build and repair walls, chimney stacks, tunnel linings and decorative stonework. They may also refurbish brickwork and masonry on restoration projects
This Level 2 apprenticeship is a 2 year programme and requires you to secure an employer prior to enrolment. Students will spend 3-4 days with the employer and 1 day in college.
C&G Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying (6705-23)
Mandatory Modules may contain:
- Safe Working practices
- Solid and Cavity Walling
- Information, quantities and communicating
- Building methods and construction technology
- Solid walling isolated and attached piers
- Interpret working drawings to set out masonry structures
- Cavity walling forming masonry structures
You will also work towards a Personal Development qualification and will be involved in a range of activities, designed to improve employability.