We have 2 sessions available for this course running in
Sorry there are no
sessions available to apply for online
During your study, you may need financial support and SERC is here to help. Find out more information on student fees and financial support in the Student Finance section.
You will gain a vocationally related qualification (VRQ), at Level 3 on the National Qualifications Framework. This Qualification allows access on to the Register of Exercise Professionals (REP) at Level 3.
• Unit 4. Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health (A/600/9051) – 6 credits
• Unit 5. Programming personal training with clients (F/600/9052) – 7 credits
• Unit 6. Delivering personal training sessions (J/600/9053) – 9 credits
• Unit 7. Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme (L/600/9054) – 6 credits.
This course is offered two evenings per week for 15 weeks. There may also be a two week Intensive course run at different stages of the year.
* 10% reduction in tuition fees for any prospective students that have completed L2 Gym instructor at SERC.