You will gain a vocationally related qualification (VRQ), at Level 3 on the National Qualifications Framework. This Qualification allows access on to the Register of Exercise Professionals (REP) at Level 3.
• Unit 4. Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health (A/600/9051) – 6 credits
• Unit 5. Programming personal training with clients (F/600/9052) – 7 credits
• Unit 6. Delivering personal training sessions (J/600/9053) – 9 credits
• Unit 7. Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme (L/600/9054) – 6 credits.
This course is offered two evenings per week for 15 weeks. There may also be a two week Intensive course run at different stages of the year.
* 10% reduction in tuition fees for any prospective students that have completed L2 Gym instructor at SERC.