At South Eastern Regional College we can help you 'Get the Edge' by achieving your qualification, develop your skills and gain real life experiences.
Here at SERC we understand that qualifications are essential to students and the economy. We deliver trained, talented employees which businesses demand and this provides the skills you need to succeed. SERC have a wide range of courses to suit your interests.
Full-Time Information Day
- Drop into our Full-Time Information Day 1 March 2017 2pm-8pm at Bangor, Downpatrick, Lisburn, Newtownards.
- Take part in Campus Tours, get hands on with interactive activities and find out more information from our expert lecturers and current students!
- Campus Tours take place at 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm, 6.30pm.
Online Applications Now Open
Applications now open for Full-Time courses commencing in September 2017. Apply online at apply.serc.ac.uk
FT Course Listing 17.18.pdf
How you can 'Get the Edge' at SERC
It is vital for students to not just have a qualification, but also other extra-curricular experiences that prepares them for employment. We will help you to develop the essential employability, enterprise and technical skills you need to succeed.
- Placements - Students could have the chance to undertake a placement to gain experience in the world of work, adding to your CV!
- Entrepreneurship - You will have the opportunity to set up a SERC Student Company to develop your entrepreneurial skills. Support is provided to give expert advice on starting up and running your own business.
- International Exchange - You could take part in the international exchange programmes which will enhance your skills and help you stand out from the crowd in a job interview.
"After completing my GCSE's I decided to study hospitality, but soon realised that it wasn't for me. I wanted something hands-on and outdoors. So I attended an open day at the College with my parents, I liked the modern workshop, and after talking with the tutors decided to enrol. I would encourage other women to embrace the opportunity to push the boundaries. The best part of the job is seeing the finished product." Natalie Parker, C&G Level 2 Diploma In Site Carpentry (QCF)